At Barnett on Washington, we want to ensure you that your safety is our top priority. With the recent increase in monitoring of COVID-19 our event space has immediately implemented several increased health and safety measures.
In addition to following health code sanitization standards already in place here at Barnett, the team is taking additional steps to help combat the spread of the COVID-19. Some examples of the additional measures are:
- Increased hand washing and sanitation efforts by Team Members.
- Providing more soap and hand cleanser products for use by Guests and Associates.
- Frequent sanitizing of publicly used surfaces in our event space such as bar tops, door/knobs, elevator buttons and bathrooms.
- Employees who are exhibiting symptoms will be asked not to come to work or to leave if symptoms arise at work. All employees are provided paid sick leave during this health crisis.
- Increased contact with local health authorities and the following of their instructions about public health areas and how to contain infections.
Our team at the Barnett takes this health challenge very seriously and will do everything in our power to keep to these standards and hope to continue serving our guests at the highest level of quality, safety and most importantly, enjoyment.
Management Team at Barnett on Washington